Passiflora: The Journal and Newsletter of PSI
PSI aims to publish a newsletter/journal twice a year, in Spring and Fall. In some years there have been additional Special Issues, and occasionally in others such as 2017 the two issues have been consolidated into a single jumbo issue.
Each newsletter and Special Issue is published in both hard copy and digital format. As many are valuable works of reference, we aim to keep all backnumbers in print, but we are missing a few – see Missing Backnumbers below – and would be enormously grateful to any one who can lend us a copy to scan and make available.
Obtaining a newsletter
- receive free of charge a hard copy of all newsletters corresponding to their year of membership
- can purchase additional copies and backnumbers of regular issues from MagCloud here
- can purchase additional copies of Special Issues form Magcloud here
- can download free of charge digital copies here
- can purchase hard and digital copies of current newsletters and backnumbers from MagCloud here
- can purchase hard and digital copies of Special Issues from MagCloud here
Compared to the digital copies on this website, those provided on MagCloud are lower resolution, which for many purposes you may find more convenient.
The following backnumbers we believe to exist, but do not have, so if you can lend us a copy to scan, please contact us
- PSI Newsletter 21.2 2011 Fall
- PSI Newsletter 21.1 2011 Spring
- PSI Newsletter 5.2 1995 Fall