Welcome to Passiflora Society International (PSI)
PSI is dedicated to the conservation of the genus Passiflora through
- the sharing of knowledge amongst lovers of the genus, its species and cultivars throughout the world
- the promotion of cultivation and propagation of living collections
- encouraging the creation and registration of cultivars for their flowers, fruit and other characteristics
- seeking ways to ensure the survival of endangered species and cultivars.
Our activities include:
- annual conferences around the world and other meetings
- newsletters, registers and other publications
- cultivar information and registration via a separate website
- a Facebook group
New members are always welcome. Choose from two levels:
Volunteers are always welcome, especially with specific expertise – cultivation, taxonomy, plants, IT, publishing – tell us how you can help !
More information and contact
If you cannot find what you are looking for on this website, please complete the contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.